Wednesday 28 November 2012

Petal to the Medal

kiss my arse spiderman hot air balloon figures funny
Cold overnight!
Last night a girl was born in the US and was given the name Hash-tag. I guess her parents were Twits.
Grandma has paid for a subscription to hallowed scientific journal "New Scientist" for Bud for several years. A couple of weeks ago, he wrote in to point out a comical yet glaring error and today his letter has been published, with an official apology (although they blamed IBM). He has also appeared in the local paper 2 years running holding a glass of beer. What's next, some kind of novella or regular global cyber-publication?
On the doormat on our return was my cheque for £5,000 from Blind Uncle Len's solicitors. Bud has added the £190 from the sale of some of his stuff and this will go into my house fund. I got to keep the £7.90 leftovers which means at least 1 more Lego Ninjago spinner.
woolly hats and spiderman hat
Wednesday park was on. I wore the fluorescent gloves and played football and cover-the-football-in-dead-leaves with Ben until the olds got cold in the vicious north wind and we retreated to my bedroom for extended Lego. I made a rocket launchpad and he made a Parthenon. Then Ben looked at our medal collection because one of his great-great Grandfathers or something has some medals which he is about to inherit. This inheritance lark is a real boon.
Later we did a second viewing of the house and Erin was there to meet me! We ran around and hid behind the doors and quarkled and hid under the beds and used the toilets while the old people talked about downpipes and dormers and ensuites. We were so ... animated that no unblurred pictures exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.