Tuesday 25 September 2012

Sliding down the razor blade of life

I hate my job so much gandalf tiny cockStill dark when I left for work this morning.
I'd better do well at school or I'll be printing shipping labels for the rest of my life, and seeing the way it's going, retirement age will be 120 by the time I get there.bringing a dead person back to life with candles and humming
I see the candlelight vigilantes are out in force again. Do you have to conform by only using a cheap white stick candle from Mr Cheaposave, or would a 17 inch Harrods altar candle do just as well? Will it do any better at bringing the dead person back to life?
Anyway, it bucketed down 5 minutes before school pickup time but I scared away the clouds with my sunny visage. I won a Golden Book sticker today for inventive use of colour in a symmetrical penguin chick picture, and a "Well done" sticker for good listening when everyone else was mucking about.
mountbatten centre alexandra way park portsmouthHe forced me into reading "Planes" which is a factual book about all forms of aeronautical vehicles. All of a sudden I understood why books can be beneficial and insisted on finishing it, although that had to happen in the car on the way to gymnastics as we'd run out of time. In gym I did many new things such as the angled beam, pike dismounts and having to go off for a wee half-way through.
We did manage to get to the park afterwards although it did rain quite a bit. I insisted on taking my scooter so I could negotiate the road signs drawn on the path: I signalled left (but turned right) and waited dutifully at the Zebra crossing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.