Sunday 30 September 2012

It's Oh so quiet, shh, shh

fresh water pumping station by reservoir on portsdown hill portsmouthI awoke at precisely 11am to discover that Jof had already phoned. She is homesick and is finding the girlies difficult to keep up with.
The toys room looks big and empty now that Box #8 has gone: I hoovered it while he made me breakfast so that I could start on a new Lego project.
Todays' random park was Waterworks Lane high up on Portsdown Hill. It's quite small but has a football pitch with a sign forbidding golf practice. The giant reservoir that feeds Portsmouth was just over a large fence so we didn't investigate it this time.wave machine water slides leisure centre
Because swimming lessons have been cancelled 2 weeks running, I'm having chlorine withdrawal symptoms so we went to the Pyramids to work it off. We got 3 wave alerts, had races down the waterslides and threw the swim-ring to each other. We got about an hour and a half wet time before I got hungry so I had double sausage and chips. Once sated, we threw rocks into the sea and were the last out of the car park. It was a quiet day after the rampant bloodlust fever of yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.