Friday 7 September 2012

Driving Miss Daisy crazy

refuse truck operative dustman takes mailbox funnyIt's Portsmouth Cathedral Heritage weekend, so the South-West Tower artefact room and the bell tower will be open for tours - I'll be going to investigate and get another photo like my homepage (St Marys' church Portsea bell tower).
Following on from the found-money discussion a few days ago, a kid in the USA found a purse with jewellery and $4,000 cash: she handed it in. For this she was rewarded with ..... Justin Bieber tickets. Honesty may not always be the right policy.
Mungleton advises you to keep your antivirus up to date. I visited an unsafe URL and now ithurtswhen IP.
kids
In the afternoon I played naked Lego but put some swimming trunks on to visit Pops. Jof has bequeathed some of my clothes that no longer fit to Baby Edward who (at his current rate of growth) may get as much as a month's wear out of them. Pops and I played "Climbing up the slide and jumping into the sandpit" with Edward (happy as a sandboy) and didn't land on him.
At swimming I moved up to my new group (yellow hat, level 3) and did OK for a newbie.
burning items on a stick
Having picked up Jof from work it was a scramble to get the bonfire lit (I do that nowadays) to get rid of the twigfest that resulted from the hedge-murder from last weekend. All the cardboard and all the twigs perished in the blaze - as usual. I have been bonfiring for 4 (vier) (quatre) (IV) (ʼarbaʿä) years so I am now qualified to toast my own cotton-wool-in-a-toilet-roll marshmallows.
Then I had my spaghetti carbonara, as is fit. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.