Friday 14 September 2012

'Cos I'm the real thing baby

stupid cat chases laser pen dot up wallHappy Friday to all!
An Ohio woman made the annual trip to Florida with her disabled group. In the hotel she unzipped her suitcase and out popped her cat (unscathed) that had climbed in for a nap, been packed and shipped by bus and plane on a 10-hour flight. The X-ray and explosive detectors at customs didn't find it, but I ask - has it been sterilised? Will the owner sue for loss of feline parental rights or raised risk of cancer from the dose of X-rays? Also, are all her holiday clothes covered in cat poo?
cardboard weapon made from toilet roll and sheet cardAnyway, LittleMax got the school prize today. At home I demanded a kukri, to be made out of cardboard rather than burnished steel. It's a practice one, I shall create another from the thicker cardboard from the windows of Box #8. I took it to the park where we met Flynn (has moved schools) and Zak (also about to move house, although not voluntarily). I wonder if we'll ever be able to move, half the Puddlers have done it already and now known associates are doing it too.
stars and stripes us flag made into a curtainWe have magnetised my army overcoat for an experiment into discovering how many magnets it will take to safely attach one 6 year-old to a steel shipping container. Watch here for results.
At swimming I did really well for a second-week Yellow Hat, but my group is now 7 or 8 strong so very different from the Orange Hat group I was promoted from (3 pupils). In the car park we pigged on blackberries, for free food is good food.
Jof joined in Box Madness by making me a brightly coloured curtain for the door from a piece of material she'd bought specially. Bud didn't construct the box with adult access in mind so I had to help install it, and now it's excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.