Friday 21 September 2012

Bobbing for pomegranates

strong kid does pressups on bricksFriday once more! Leapt and bounded out of school until Erin chased me with a kiss. This was a large painted kiss with added love heart in bright kissy colours which was quite well painted but I ran for it when she chased me (Give it 10 years for a role reversal). Bud caught me, inverted me and suspended me for her to smother, I was not amused.using up a whole reel roll of labels in one go
At home, he'd brought back a whole roll of obsolete labels that were going to be thrown away. So I (naturally and au naturel) adorned Box #8 with the whole lot, inside and out.
Friday is swimming day but not this time. The heating system had malfunctioned leaving the water temperature borderline legal. I do not react well to cold water: due to my Zero body fat I tend to turn blue and seize up, which is potentially fatal in water (I did it in the Pyramids Centre where it's supposed to be warm). Thus we took the voucher for a free swim and wandered off to Victoria park to use up the time I'd normally be wet for.
It was fairly deserted, just groups of students on the lawns trying to find themselves, and odd teenage girls with their unusual conversations on the swinging baskets. I had a go on everything including the horizontal climbing pine tree and we walked back through Guildhall Square with its many discarded Red Bull cans which are ideal for football.
In Tesco I found an unscratched £100,000 national lottery scratchcard. It didn't win. In the evening we all gathered in the Box room and glued on hundreds of little petals, leaves and so forth that Jof had cut out of coloured paper. She even made a lotus flower. It'll be a shame when we destroy it and burn it, but at least it'll be pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.